DESIGN THINKING ON CERAMICS Programme invites students to develop a design thinking mindset within their ceramics journey. Students are encouraged to think creatively as well as practically. Not only developing their aesthetics but also satisfying the functional aspects of pottery. This programme allows your creativity to shape your pottery. It begins with finding inspiration by researching different contemporary artworks and exploring the design elements within ceramics making, such as forms, texture, lines & colours. Ultimately, students can develop their own signature style.
Start date: April 11 2021
Time: Every Sundays from 2 pm
Duration: 11 weeks
Venue: 3/F, Tung Yao Ceramics Design Studio(No.4 Po Yan Street, Sheung Wan)
This programme includes,
- 4.5 hours of face-to-face lectures
- 18.5 hours of tutorials, including 3 design exercises
- 22 self-practice hours for students to complete their assignments
- A Graduation Show
Fees paid are not refundable.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another.
- Fee cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Please note that the course has eleven weeks limitation if the student fails to complete the course within the validity period, we will not refund or make compensation in any form.
- Course fee needs to be paid on 1st, 4th,7th and 10th class for choosing instalment. 5% of the whole price of the course will be charged as an administrative fee if over 7 days overdue each period.
- Tung Yao Limited reserves the right to terminate the offer or to amend the terms and conditions of the offer without prior notice. In case of any dispute, Tung Yao Limited reserves the right of final decision on all related matters.